Kimberly Tecce '05
Tewksbury Girls' Basketball League is dedicated to provide each participant the opportunity to play basketball; become more knowledgeable about the game; gain self-confidence; and foster team development, sportsmanship and fair play.
Home___About TGBL___Teams/Coaches___Practice Schedule___Game Schedule___Results/Standings ___Forms ___Travel___Clinic___Officers___Links
ANNOUNCEMENTS / UPCOMING EVENTS
- TGBL will be redrafting all teams in all leagues this season. Therefore, all players will need to attend a skills assessment tryout. The skills assessment will take place at the Ryan School gym on October 8th and 9th. The schedule is as follows:
- October 8th, 5:30 - 7:00 pm: Intermediate League
- October 8th, 7:00 - 8:30 pm: Senior League
- October 9th, 6:00 - 7:30 pm: Junior League
- Our "On time" registration period is now CLOSED. LATE registrations are still being accepted at all levels, although space is limited. Registration forms and payments, including $25 late fee, can be mailed to the address listed on the form. Once a division is full, a waiting list will be started. You will be notified if you are placed on the waiting list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on sending in a late registration.
Last updated: 09/25/2014
Tewksbury Girls' Basketball League
P.O. Box 232, Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876